Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

got inspire today. The best I've bought

Reaction score
Recommend this, the quality feels when you hold it. amazing videos, great pans. but do not get flown, the rain is pouring down here:)

Attachments

• DSC_0226.JPG
    DSC_0226.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 107
  • PART_1420450310706_mms_img-1809684812.jpg
    PART_1420450310706_mms_img-1809684812.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0226.JPG
    DSC_0226.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: ctp
Noted in the DJI forum that I received my Inspire today, 2 days prior to the "future delivery" date as posted by FEDEX. Quickly opened the packaging.

I was genuinely impressed with the fit and finish. Really looks like a solid quality product, with an amazing look and feel. Nothing like the P2V !!!!

Only hope now that it performs as promised. Doesn't seem like something I want falling out of the sky, so I'll wait for user experiences.

If bad, I'll mount it, and place it on my office wall as an ornament.

Got my Inspire 1 yesterday, charged up everything, updated firmware and installed app. First flight this morning. Some observations:
  • Wow!!!
  • In my backyard, with 80' tree coverage all around, I was never able to fly in GPS mode with the Phantom. I got proficient flying in Atti mode fast. With the Inspire 1, not only did I almost instantly get full GPS lock upon power up outside, I had full GPS lock indoors!
  • Incredibly stable. Let go of the controls, and it stops. Period. Very comforting and confidence boosting.
  • Very quiet compared to the Phantom.
  • I'm flying it without the camera and gimbal for the first several flights, so I cannot comment on image quality just yet.
  • Wow!!!

Reactions: Cyclone and catware
[Quote = "FASTFJR, post: 2542, medlem: 3047"] Nice! Hva iPad bruker du?

Bruke ipad luft 2 witout cellular bare wifi. I'm so proud of this inspire1. One of the handsomest I have had. am so happy that I have got it so early:):)

It was like Santa Claus came to my door Monday morning. Sat waiting for bid at 08:00. made me black coffee and cost me:):)

That's great news. Looking forward to more positive posts. It's freezing in NY and I'm stuck having a great time with the Inspire in my basement. My wife wants to kill me.

It was interesting to note that DJI provided insulation stickers to place on the battery for cold weather.

The ultimate treat for tech guys.

Got my Inspire 1 yesterday, charged up everything, updated firmware and installed app. First flight this morning. Some observations:
  • Wow!!!
  • In my backyard, with 80' tree coverage all around, I was never able to fly in GPS mode with the Phantom. I got proficient flying in Atti mode fast. With the Inspire 1, not only did I almost instantly get full GPS lock upon power up outside, I had full GPS lock indoors!
  • Incredibly stable. Let go of the controls, and it stops. Period. Very comforting and confidence boosting.
  • Very quiet compared to the Phantom.
  • I'm flying it without the camera and gimbal for the first several flights, so I cannot comment on image quality just yet.
  • Wow!!!
Thanks you. You finally answered my question. You can fly initial training flights without the camera. Thank you for confirming that. Oh and congrats and enjoy!

I would very much like to know what flight times you are getting. My P2 dropped to 11 minutes after I added the Lightbridge to it. If the flight time is doubled to 22m with the extended battery on the I1, along with nearly twice as fast airspeed (thereby halving the time to arrive at target location), it will make for some very, very nice flight experiences indeed. Not to mention I paid around 20% more for the P2, GP3+, and Lightbridge together, as what the I1 sells for.

With the included battery I've heard real world 15 minutes. There is another battery available that gives you longer flight time but I would guess that battery real world would give you the 18 minutes that the included battery claims.

Reactions: catware
Could explain how you did the firmware I know it's in the book I don't understand what you do with sd card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks that makes sense now do you know when Apple Store will have the app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you shockwave199. 18 minutes would be great! So much more time available onsite at the target locations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth