Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Got my FLYTREX LIVE

Firmware 'update' provider by support sorted mine in the end although choosing to install a later update over the air online broke it again so leaving as is.

Well I'm getting the one red light followed by 6 flashing red so seems to be a server issue. Took it out today and flew for 40 minutes and it managed to log on for 1 minute. Waiting for support to open tomorrow

Got my second Flytrex Live 3G and installed on my Pro Black Edition today. Fits nicely with the X5 auxiliary battery mount from Neil Watts.

Was a bit more of a pain to install with the X5 gimbal plate blocking the bottom nose cone screws than the one I installed on my white I1 X3, but I just unscrewed the front of the gimbal to get at them and made it work.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455768952.732404.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455768967.912041.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455768986.358630.jpg

I installed the Flytrex LIve 3G in my Inspire, I got it activated However when I go to into my account settings, H20 wireless said they send a text to the sim card, I guess thinking the sim is in a phone but it's in the Live 3g and of course I cannot respond .. Does anyone know what I should do? Everytime I try to get into the settings in my H20 account it keeps asking me to verify my account but I can't, I even tried taking the sim out and putting into my Samsung Galaxy but says the sim is locked .. What do I do, I'm so frustrated it's beyond comprehension, you think after installing the **** thing on the Inspire all you would have to do is enter your Act Fast code on H20 and be done with it, hell I don't even know if it's working in the Inspire. Someone please help. I also called H20 and they said that they do not support GSM tracking devices and I told them they are wrong, even Flytrex promotes H20 on their website... The guy was insistent like I was lying....lol help mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme thanks anyone?

Last edited:
I installed the Flytrex LIve 3G in my Inspire, I got it activated However when I go to into my account settings, H20 wireless said they send a text to the sim card, I guess thinking the sim is in a phone but it's in the Live 3g and of course I cannot respond .. Does anyone know what I should do? Everytime I try to get into the settings in my H20 account it keeps asking me to verify my account but I can't, I even tried taking the sim out and putting into my Samsung Galaxy but says the sim is locked .. What do I do, I'm so frustrated it's beyond comprehension, you think after installing the **** thing on the Inspire all you would have to do is enter your Act Fast code on H20 and be done with it, hell I don't even know if it's working in the Inspire. Someone please help. I also called H20 and they said that they do not support GSM tracking devices and I told them they are wrong, even Flytrex promotes H20 on their website... The guy was insistent like I was lying....lol help mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme thanks anyone?

From my note a few pages back:

"In the U.S. get an H2O Wireless nano SIM card with the $10 per 3 month data plan. Then get a $6.00 SIM adapter kit from eBay or Amazon and use your phone to activate it. Then use the Micro SIM adapter from the kit to insert into the Flytrex."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide