Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Grease/lubricants

Reaction score
My remote is starting to get sticky gimbals, what's everyone's suggestions? And also I am going to be looking to maintain my arm lift grease what should I use for that?

Reactions: SanCap
You can use silicone dielectric grase (usually withe) to avoid short circuits inside the remote.
Regards
Rob.

Reactions: slim.slamma
My remote is starting to get sticky gimbals, what's everyone's suggestions? And also I am going to be looking to maintain my arm lift grease what should I use for that?
Are you absolutely sure it's 'sticky gimbals' and not the sticks them selves that need backing off via length adjustment so they are fouling internally on the gimbal assembly?

I'm not sure how do I tell and fix that?
Undo the top locking hub of the sticks then unscrew the gimbal sticks slightly (which makes them longer). Then retighten the locking hubs.
Sometimes if the sticks are screwed down to short they protrude into the gimbal(s) and foul the internals which makes them stick.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Undo the top locking hub of the sticks then unscrew the gimbal sticks slightly (which makes them longer). Then retighten the locking hubs.
Sometimes if the sticks are screwed down to short they protrude into the gimbal(s) and foul the internals which makes them stick.

Thank you! It worked perfectly! No more "stick"!

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74