Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Great Service

Reaction score
I know a lot of people have said that the DJI service is terrible. However, I sent my RC in to DJI for repair. They sent me a prepaid shipping label, sent me an email 2 days later to tell me that they had received it and had it back to me in 9 days. Great service. The only thing they could have improved upon was to include some sort of paperwork that told me what they did to repair the unit. There was nothing in the box except the RC.

Reactions: Scotflieger
I know a lot of people have said that the DJI service is terrible. However, I sent my RC in to DJI for repair. They sent me a prepaid shipping label, sent me an email 2 days later to tell me that they had received it and had it back to me in 9 days. Great service. The only thing they could have improved upon was to include some sort of paperwork that told me what they did to repair the unit. There was nothing in the box except the RC.
I had a very similar experience except they DID contact me prior to the repair with an estimate and an itemization of the work to be done.
Great experience...no complaints from me!

Welcome to the forum. You did not say which country DJI service centre you used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi