Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Great Southern Tasmania

Reaction score
I fly with 3 friends as a team who share the enthusiasm of aerial photography. We support each other in mentoring & safety control. Here is our first collective effort, filmed in about a 30Klm circle of our homes.( DJI Inspire gets top billing :rolleyes: )

Cool video!
Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more aerial scenes from our island state.
I'm also in Tassie, my Inspire arrived last week but I have not yet let it soar, still reading the manual and looking up informative posts. Mostly a delay tactic at this stage as I am a little nervous about it's maiden flight.

Cool video!
Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more aerial scenes from our island state.
I'm also in Tassie, my Inspire arrived last week but I have not yet let it soar, still reading the manual and looking up informative posts. Mostly a delay tactic at this stage as I am a little nervous about it's maiden flight.

trust me .............flying the inspire is a breeze..... overcome your demons and fly it like you stole it

and enjoy it

Reactions: tassieflyer
Soon I will. The DJI Pilot on my tablet has not been behaving 100%, a few unexplainable issues I cant quite solve. The DJI app on my phone runs perfectly though.

Last edited:
Cool video!
You have made a great choice in the purchase of the Inspire. Take baby steps and enjoy.
BTW is this your first UAV?

Hi tassieflyer

I was in Tassie a couple of weeks ago with my I1 had limited opportunity to fly as the weather was blowing a gale all the time - even snow on Mt Wellington

I went up to Freycinent but the winds were to strong there as well , I was gutted as the sunsets are epic.

I did get a chase to fly off the domain in Hobart over the harbour and Tasman bridge and also at the water works

Hope to get back at Christmas when the weather is better and get upto bay of fires/ Freycinet / Bicheno/ Richmond etc as the scenery is fantastic

Just a shame it's so far from England

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tassieflyer
Hi tassieflyer

I was in Tassie a couple of weeks ago with my I1 had limited opportunity to fly as the weather was blowing a gale all the time - even snow on Mt Wellington

I went up to Freycinent but the winds were to strong there as well , I was gutted as the sunsets are epic.

I did get a chase to fly off the domain in Hobart over the harbour and Tasman bridge and also at the water works

Hope to get back at Christmas when the weather is better and get upto bay of fires/ Freycinet / Bicheno/ Richmond etc as the scenery is fantastic

Just a shame it's so far from England

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me know when you are in town and see if we can fly together.

... still reading the manual and looking up informative posts. Mostly a delay tactic at this stage as I am a little nervous about it's maiden flight.

Great idea! Glad to hear your taking that route. Chances are excellent that if more folks had done what you're doing, there would have been far fewer mishaps and fewer "what's wrong with my Inspire 1" on the first flight postings.

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84