Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gremsy T3 Quad HD VTx/Rx SOLD

Reaction score
This one kinda hurts to post. I built this for a client a couple of years ago and did one job for them with it and then they folded. I put a lot of effort and time into this one but I'm not really utilizing it, so hopefully someone else will. This is a custom built quad with T-Motor all in one motors, esc, mount, and led spinning 18 folding props, retractable landing gear, pixhawk cube for a brain, and a Gremsy T3 gimbal. The gimbal can handle anything from a Red Komodo to a variety of mirrorless cameras. I have flown it with a Zcam E2 and a Canon R5. Also included is an Entire Air Commander for camera control and a Connex HD TX/RX (receiver not pictured but included). It will fly for around 8-9 minutes with a 10,000 mah 6S battery (I'll throw in a couple of batts). Radio is a Jumper T16 running Yappu telemetry and using a FrSky LR 900mhz module and quad has a FrSky diversity rx. It is currently set up for solo operations but a second rc rx could be connected to the gimbal for dual op. A 1.3ghz FPV system is installed and a VRX is included. Everything fits neatly into a suitcase sized pelican case with custom cut foam.
$1550 USD shipped to the CONUS from Omaha, NE USA
SOLD

IMG_3150.jpgIMG_3151.jpgIMG_3152.jpgIMG_3149.jpgIMG_3153.jpgIMG_3155.jpgIMG_3156.jpgIMG_3157.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu