Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Groupon 64GB San Disk Extreme Plus for 7.99

Went through the same groupon trouble and actually had the company email me back saying my cards are in the last batch sent out from Canada this Monday and that I should have them by mid next week. Canada? Really?

So I finally received this today from the seller:

Hi Mark! Thanks for your message. Sorry it has taken us while to get back to you. We've expressed your order and have rushed it. You should be receiving it within 8 to 10 business days. It was sent via Canada Post light pack. Thanks Mark!

Expected Delivery 2015-11-10

Not sure how 10 days for delivery is considered "Rush", and the fact that they have still not provided an actual tracking number. I'm still pressing forward with my Credit Card company since Groupon has decided they don't want to back their services and hide behind countless "we're working on it emails".

Very disappointing.

New groupon email today , my order is also coming from Canada
I got that same shipping email today as well, despite the fact that the seller told me Monday that it had already shipped and should be with me by mid of next week the latest. The new email says that it should be deliverd within two weeks from now.

Has anyone got a refund from their credit card? I ordered three cards.
Looks like a scam all the way....

Does anyone have the seller's contact info. Sounds like groupon can't help at the moment. All I have is the order number from my email. I don't have the actual purchase email. Trying to find out where the hell my order is. Thank you

Does anyone have the seller's contact info. Sounds like groupon can't help at the moment. All I have is the order number from my email. I don't have the actual purchase email. Trying to find out where the hell my order is. Thank you

Can't help you there, seller hides behind the Groupon Ticket Support system. I contacted my credit card company, but since I received an email from Groupon stating the item has shipped (yet no tracking number) I have to wait out the 10 days before they will remove the charges. Tick Tock.

just receive another e-mail from group today .... We've gone ahead and resent this order to you. you should be receiving it within 8 to 10 days .. some orders came backas there was an error with our shipping tool... MORE ******** ...

Reactions: 1vertol
Really....like to know where the hell my order is too. Groupon couldn't help. At least you got an email again. I haven't heard anything!!!

I have only heard dreadful reports about anything Groupon. Steer well clear.
For those of you that may have been sucked in by any of these scams your credit card company is joint and severally liable for any purchase, so if you cannot get you money back from the vendor/merchant your CC company owes you the money.
They do not like to own up to the fact but they are party to the agreement and therefore you can claim you money back from them.
Same goes for anything purchased on a credit card.....they are just as liable as the dealer. And if you cannot get any joy with a refund from a dealer you can demand your money back from the CC company. They REALLY hate people knowing that fact. :p

no dice on my cards. My bank advised they would do a charge back from groupon. I know many have used them before, including myself with no problems. but alas this was one of those "adventurous" times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela