Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

guys, what would be the best tablet to use with aspire 1 controler? ios vs android

Reaction score
Most will prefer an apple i guess but would like to know how an android tab performs? Would like feedbacks of ios vs android please.

It depends on what Android device you are considering. The Nvidia Shield Tablet is close to the iPad Mini 2 and Air 1 in performance. I have that and the iPad. I prefer the Shield though because the screen is brighter and I can record what the screen displays along with the OSD.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 seems to be decent from the reports whereas the newer Tab S is choppy. Google's Nexus 9 is close to the Shield but not quite as smooth.

To the O/P - try putting into the search bar on this forum "iPad v Android" - you will be rewarded with 4 pages of results !

Reactions: GizaDog
i have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, i consider it choppy compared to a Teradek System. when i used my iphone to compare it was much smoother. im looking into other tablets at the moment and am also curious which one runs the smoothest.

most searches turn up poor results. It's not as revealing as you think. Even the search you suggested doesn't return great results.
If someone is new, and doesn't know what to search for, it makes it even more frustrating.
I'd cut the guy some slack.

Reactions: Tim Whittaker
Most will prefer an apple i guess but would like to know how an android tab performs? Would like feedbacks of ios vs android please.
I use a Tab S with no problems. You just need to make sure that whatever you decide it will fit in the RC holder.

I use a Samsung TAB S which so far seems quite good, not perfectly smooth though which was a suprise, I dont have enough experience with Lightbridge to know if it should always be silky smooth or not. my Samsung Note 2 on the second controller is jerky and not ideal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44