Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hard reset

Did you also update your controller immediately after doing your heli update?

Yes I did, the controller update was successful, but in the aircraft keeps failing. I attached the drone result TXT.

Attachments

• WM610_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 43
Yes I did, the controller update was successful, but in the aircraft keeps failing. I attached the drone result TXT.

I had issues too at first. I had to clear out my SD card and copy only the new bin file into the card. Also mine took about 40 minutes to update and made no beeping noise at all so I figured it didn't work. This last update was problematic for a lot of users I don't know why. In your Academy section of the flight app there is an update firmware video. I went back and watched that and followed it step by step exactly how they did it, and found I did in fact accidentally skip a few steps. It was after updating the controller for the second time that I could re bind my bird successfully

Also I'm not sure how you updated the controller successfully but not the bird, I'm not sure the controller will update without the firmware being downloaded to the inspire first.

Reactions: Luis Galvez
My ac firmware update also made no beeping or chirping, but it "seems" ok. RC upgrade went fine and then re-paired with ac like expected. The inconsistency/failures of the upgrading process among the various owners leads to much uncertainty in flying, something dji needs to address.

Enjoy life and be nice

My Inspire 1v2 blue light on .all time can't get video. Won't go into travel mode.f w up to date,was in crash.....help!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieTret