Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

having issues with a new olympus 14-22mm lens

Reaction score
Could anyone shed some light on my Olympus 14-22mm lens that when attached to the x5 briefly works for a moment then the camera doesn't recognise the lens. The lens then just zooms in and out constantly. Seen a few threads but no answers..... Help!

Could anyone shed some light on my Olympus 14-22mm lens that when attached to the x5 briefly works for a moment then the camera doesn't recognise the lens. The lens then just zooms in and out constantly. Seen a few threads but no answers..... Help!
Sorry 14-42 lens!

you need to update your firmware. Problem is, you'll need a different lens to do it (any of the prime lenses will work). This has happened to many of us (myself included). If you don't have another lens, maybe some local shop will be willing to help out and let you borrow a prime lens to update your firmware.

Hi Guys, Sorry for the delayed reply,
I have successfully managed to get the firmware issue sorted and the lens is finally working, very much appreciate your knowledge/time to help.
I am located in Scotland in the UK.
Thanks again!!

you need to update your firmware. Problem is, you'll need a different lens to do it (any of the prime lenses will work). This has happened to many of us (myself included). If you don't have another lens, maybe some local shop will be willing to help out and let you borrow a prime lens to update your firmware.
What do you mean by prime lense? The one that comes with the X5? I bought this lense with the camera and it is not recognized by DJI go.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

What do you mean by prime lense? The one that comes with the X5? I bought this lense with the camera and it is not recognized by DJI go.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Any lens that cannot change focal length. Yes, the stock DJI lens would work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan