Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Having Problems With Firmware Update

Reaction score
I am attempting to update the firmware and get the following;

1. Loud beep
2. Camera not responsive although get video
3. Transmitter reads, "Gimbal cannot receive MC data" and "MC connection to center board failed".

I flew it a hour ago with no issues. My first attempt doing the firmware update and honked something up. Help please....

Thanks

Have a good read of the update procedure or watch a video. It does beep when updating and changes the beep once it is done. It also sometimes will pan the gimble around as it updates.

Your SD will also have a .txt file detailing if the update was a sucess or not.

Cheers
Mick

I just updated mine for the first time.....actually got my I1 yesterday and it indicated it needed updating right off the bat. So I watched the video tutorial and it took first time. Now the beeps they show you in the video tutorial are quite pronounced and you really listen to the short or long tone patterns and then you will be okay.

I had the rc on which might be part of the problem. Will also re-download the fw and try again

Always update AC first with RC turned off.
Not following this procedure has grounded many pilots.

Update Yes-or-No?
I would like to use the Slave RC of my old i1X3 (it's still on App:2.5.1 AC:1.6.00.40 RC :1.5.70 Cam: 1.5.00.30)
together with a new Master of a new i1X5 [ App: 3..1.5 - AC:1.9.1.30 - RC:1.7.60 - Cam 1.9.1.10]
right now the slave doesn't link completely, no vid view nor Gimbal control...
So i'm afraid i'll have to upgrade my i1X3...
Can i straight away upgrade to the latest version...

Reactions: Mad_angler1
Update Yes-or-No?
I would like to use the Slave RC of my old i1X3 (it's still on App:2.5.1 AC:1.6.00.40 RC :1.5.70 Cam: 1.5.00.30)
together with a new Master of a new i1X5 [ App: 3..1.5 - AC:1.9.1.30 - RC:1.7.60 - Cam 1.9.1.10]
right now the slave doesn't link completely, no vid view nor Gimbal control...
So i'm afraid i'll have to upgrade my i1X3...
Can i straight away upgrade to the latest version...

You will need to update that RC to 1.6 onwards as the control link encryption was changed, if you did not want to update the other I1 you can always downgrade the RC later but it depends if your hopping back and fourth between them

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1