Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Headplay settings

• Thread starter Deleted member 28906
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28906

Hey guys,

I just got my headplays and love them but when hooked to my nvidia shield k1 tablet the colors and everything looks way to bright and exaggerated. Which picture settings are you using on 'User'?

Thanks!

Hey i just got the HP too, this thing looks pretty cool hooked up to an HDMI source, havent hooked it up the I1 yet though.
Do you know if we can we get head tracking with this? Not to hijack...id love an all Inspire/Headplay thread ;) Sorry, haven't any experience with the nvidia shield although I still contemplated getting one...I know a lot of users on here have one..

I've built a little headtracker for the Headplays. It's pretty easy to do with inexpensive components. I've got it controlling a little pan / tilt camera on the S900. No way to control the Inspire's camera with it though.

I don't have any FPV equipment yet, but this looks interesting, but unnecessary with HDMI out on the inspire 1 controllers. I finally got notification that my avent glyph shipped (only a couple years late) and it should be here by next week. I can't wait to try it out as a lightweight fpv device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue