Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Hello A1-002 Goodbye A1-001

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Ian Fraser, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Ian Fraser

My first Inspire 1 A1-001 was returned to seller with issues from a fly away incident. The seller aggreed to refund my money.

Note that during the process and investigation of the issues with A1-001 DJI was no help at all their support system here in Australia is bloody aweful. It was only because the seller stepped up that the issues were resolved.

So yesterday I brought a Dual Remote Inspire 1 A1-002.

Given the terrible DJI support process I really questioned if it was the right thing to do. Honestly DJI don't deserve my money but I went in again.

At least now I know I have no expectations of any level of customer support from DJI.

turbodronepilot likes this.
  2. Jimmyholster

You jinxed your first inspire by giving it a number. Mine is just called Tron, not Tron the 1st or anything like that haha. Good luck with your new one =)

DK42 likes this.
  3. Ian Fraser

Aircraft don't have names for me. Except for did that Sh*t box break down again. Being Ex Australian Airforce I used a number system that is in use for our aircraft.

4. Jimmyholster

I thought that's what you were doing ;) . I'm in defence too. I work for Lockheed Martin Australia =)

5. Ian Fraser

The day I left RAAF was my last in the Aviation world. I work as an IT consultant now and my one Career goal is retirement.

Hopefully A1-003 is an added Inspire 1 not a replacement.

6. PetePerrim

Perhaps your first Inspire was randomly soldered together by a poor drunken Chinese guy in factory late on a Friday evening after an 85 hour working week. Hopefully the new one will be one of the more reliable Tuesday morning models.

PB30X, turbodronepilot and ricklohre like this.