Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello All from New York City

Reaction score
Hello All i'm Tishawn - Been flying an Inspire v1 for 2 years now and love it. Been thinking of either purchase an X5 camera or go with the Inspire 2... Any thoughts... It looks like other than the redundant features on the 2 sticking with the 1 with a new camera is the way to go...

Welcome to the forum.
I have the X5 and no desire to change to anything else. I have 3 Olympus lenses. 12, 25 & 45mm. Does everything I want t to and more.
If I had unlimited finances, I might go for the I2 with the X5S, but I don't. Once you get the X5, you will have no use for the X3.

If you have the budget, I'd say go for the I2 because it's always nice to have the newest kit. But the x5 or x5Raw will give you nearly the same quality as the I2 but save you a fortune. I'd spend that extra money on lenses, memory and batteries. And a holiday. And a motorbike.

I personally cannot see how the I2 with the camera is worth over double the Inspire Pro with the x5, but then I don't do cinematography. If your clients need that, then you need it too. But if not, don't bother.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo