Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

hello all from South Wales

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jaymiejame, Feb 1, 2016.

1. jaymiejame

hello, found this forum while trawling the web looking for some carbon fiber props , iv'e had my inspire since october but due to really crap weather only flown a handful of times, i upgraded from a bebop(nuff said), about 2 weeks ago upgraded to an x5 with olympus 12mm, night and day difference so really pleased with it, just waiting for some good weather, hopefully not a long wait.i'm not really into flying long distances or up really high, i want it for taking great pictures and from a different perspective, so plenty of boxes ticked.it'll be good to get some good advice from you lot when needed, so thanks in advance.

clackey likes this.
  2. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi, and welcome to Inspirepilots.
    There is a LOT of good information on here and most problems we have come across previously. If you can't find the answers you are looking for by using the search function, ask away - there is usually someone along quickly with an answer. :)

clackey likes this.
  3. Mad_angler1

Welcome from South West Wales

Yep weather has been biblical.

4. PAEROS

5. jaymiejame

thanks for recommendation of these props, my inspire is an upgrade from an x3 so doesn't have the motors recommended for these props, is it just the motor fixing screws that are the problem or the power output from the motors, if its the fixing screws can you recommend a set of quick release mounts that are compatible with these props and my x3 inspire motors.
    thanks.J.

6. PAEROS

I'm not sure about quick release, and one of the reasons to go with these is to delete the quick release because it can fail over time. I screw mine in manually every time and feel much more confident. As far as power goes, you will actually see an improvement with these because there is much less flex in the blade, therefore making it more efficient and easier to fling around.

Austin

7. C.Harris

Does anyone know where I can get these props for my Dji Inspire 1 v2 in the US?

Rchjr