Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from da bayou

Reaction score
Hello, I am in south Louisiana near New Orleans, I have been building and flying multi-rotors since when they were mostly made of wood with only model airplane props to use. I was a RC heli pilot and also a moderator on a very popular helicopter forum until the site was sold. I've also been flying an Inspire 1 since day two when I could actually get my hands on one. I am currently a commercial pilot thanks to part 107 and now manage a fleet of Inspire 1's for work. I figured I'd keep this short, but still say hello so that I might chime in or ask questions every once in a while since most everyone here seems to be responsible and very professional pilots.

Hello, I am in south Louisiana near New Orleans, I have been building and flying multi-rotors since when they were mostly made of wood with only model airplane props to use. I was a RC heli pilot and also a moderator on a very popular helicopter forum until the site was sold. I've also been flying an Inspire 1 since day two when I could actually get my hands on one. I am currently a commercial pilot thanks to part 107 and now manage a fleet of Inspire 1's for work. I figured I'd keep this short, but still say hello so that I might chime in or ask questions every once in a while since most everyone here seems to be responsible and very professional pilots.
Welcome to the community. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan