Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Florida

Reaction score
Hello all this is my second drone my first was a "starter drone" I'm very excited to get to know u all and have great discussions

Reactions: Black Sky
Hello all this is my second drone my first was a "starter drone" I'm very excited to get to know u all and have great discussions
Hello from the Netherlands.
Lots of nice places to fly here too. But Florida must be great for the sceneries. I have been to Orlando some 15 years ago. Nice place. I vaguely remember the old Church Street Station, a huge pub/club. But there was a hell of a lot of beer involved...and the Doobie Brothers.

Orlando.....how insanely terrible, the shooting and all.

What kind of starter did you get? I started with a RC-Logger. Full manual, small but quite powerful. I managed to lose it to the wind the second time I flew it higher than the rooftop. It ditched a mile away in the lake after complete loss of link. That was the moment I knew any next multirotor should have at least a GPS :)
Even after decades of RC flying experience, this quad totally surprised me.

Last edited:
Beautiful, I'm going to try filming near my condo in Las Olas this weekend if no one hears from me I'll be at the prison by the 3d street bridge
Why ? do they get crazy for people flying around there . I had a little fan section in the parking lot when I flew ...

Last edited:
Hello from Melbourne, Florida... We really should have a state meet one day to shoot something very cool. There seems to be enough of us around here and Florida is not lacking high value video targets.

Hello from Melbourne, Florida... We really should have a state meet one day to shoot something very cool. There seems to be enough of us around here and Florida is not lacking high value video targets.
Well I'm property shopping the Palm Bay Area, once I find something with a few acres I like I'll contact you.

Reactions: Black Sky
Well I'm property shopping the Palm Bay Area, once I find something with a few acres I like I'll contact you.

Cool. I have a big offshore fishing boat we use as a landing pad in the ocean. Lots of great material on the water. I'll be glad to take you out one day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc