Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Marietta Georgia

Reaction score
new UAV pilot - old private pilot and cinematographer working in northwest Atlanta.
Greetings everyone.

Cinevator

Hello Cinevator. Welcome to Inspire Pilots.

I'm just the opposite - old AUV pilot and new private pilot (check ride 2 years ago). As you have any questions about UAV flying definitely let any of us on the forum know. Its a helpful group of people with a lot of experience. We are just south of you in Ft Myers, FL if you ever need anything. In fact, as close as you are to one of our favorite restaurants (in Dunwoody right off GA 400) I'd have to resist making a personal delivery! Probably would sneak that one by the accountants though...

What are you flying now?

Michael

Hello Cinevator. Welcome to Inspire Pilots.

I'm just the opposite - old AUV pilot and new private pilot (check ride 2 years ago). As you have any questions about UAV flying definitely let any of us on the forum know. Its a helpful group of people with a lot of experience. We are just south of you in Ft Myers, FL if you ever need anything. In fact, as close as you are to one of our favorite restaurants (in Dunwoody right off GA 400) I'd have to resist making a personal delivery! Probably would sneak that one by the accountants though...

What are you flying now?

Michael

I am flying but dealing with airports and controlled airspace issues. Our business is on an airbase, as are most of of other building sites.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez