Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from SE UK

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am based in Kent, UK. Passed the theory part of my BNUC-S course back in October and have been testing an S800 over the winter however I have now picked up an Inspire 1 package at a great price I couldn't turn down so will now be working on getting my ops manual written up using the Inspire (expecting it this week at some point). Looking forward to getting it up to my test field and getting on with things.

Hello Everyone, I am based in Kent, UK. Passed the theory part of my BNUC-S course back in October and have been testing an S800 over the winter however I have now picked up an Inspire 1 package at a great price I couldn't turn down so will now be working on getting my ops manual written up using the Inspire (expecting it this week at some point). Looking forward to getting it up to my test field and getting on with things.
Sorry it's a bit late but... Welcome Nick!
Not sure where abouts you are in Kent but if you need any kit or advice, let me know or give us a call at RC Geeks on 01737 457404 - we're just outside of Kent in Sussex, by Gatwick :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop