Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from the Canadian Prairies

Welcome aboard!!
Gee, jumping in the deep end!!
Have you had other quads prior?

Yes I always go for broke ;). Never had a quad prior (flew an ex plane a bit 25 years ago) but have a friend who has flown everything for 20 years from rc planes to Large single rotor choppers to home built quads before they were everywhere. He will get me up to speed.

I am excited to have fun with the inspire but it is for work that I am purchasing it. Otherwise I would have gone with a mavic or phantom. I am both a farmer and professional photographer and am looking forward to adding it to both operations. I will have questions and this looks like a great community to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

You'll do fine. These DJI UAVs are so easy to fly it's amazing. Just take a little time to get the feel of the controls. (Very sensitive!!)
I started with a Phantom 3 standard and was completely hooked. 1 week later, Phantom 3 Pro, 1 week after that I moved up to the Inspire Pro. I will eventually move up to the I2... just a matter of time!!
Which camera did you order? X4S or X5S?

I got the X5s. I hope they have a xt version for the inspire2 in the works. Otherwise I'll need to get it converted to full spectrum and use filters but I would rather not mess with doing that and chance having something screw up.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Good. You would likely be disappointed in the X4S.
(Point & shoot, no lens interchangeability, etc)
I'm sure that there will be more lenses coming and you can bet that Flir will make an XT for it.
Just might take some time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela