Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from the tiny State of Rhode Island, USA

Reaction score
Hi all,

RhodyInspire here (also RhodyMavic on the Mavic forum). Great to be here. Former Phantom 3 pilot. My newest toy is a Mavic and shortly I'll be taking delivery of the Inspire 2 X5S w/dual controllers.

So glad to see an established forum and vibrant community for these craft. Looking forward to participating in the months ahead and making some friends along the way.

Cheers,

RI/RM

Hey Rhody. Just above you in Attleboro. Phantom and Mavic owner. My I2 will be delivered on Wed. My fist one was delivered last week. Had to send it back... Long story..... Rookie mistake. Mistake was sending it back at the advice of Support before asking someone here about my issues. Make sure you camera is connected before you do any/all firmware updates to avoid the "Air Encoder Error" Doy.......John

Hey Rhody. Just above you in Attleboro....John

Hi John...not far at all. Good to know re: the cam setup, thanks! Can't wait for the I2. I had an opportunity to fly the I1 v1. Loved it, but didn't like the lack of avoidance sensors for something so expensive.

This summer we should be able to get some great New England footage!

Cheers,

RI/RM

Welcome! I bet you are excitied to receive the I2.

The company has an I1 and I do like it. The avoidance abilities/sensors on the I2 are lovely though. I look forward to the shots. Rhode Island is a pretty place every time I have been there. Its amazingly small compared to the state I live in now, Texas. Honestly, I enjoy the ability to drive outside the state in any direction in under 12 hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah