Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from the UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Only recently signed up here , hello ! I have a P3 pro and now an Inspire 1 Pro.

I'm on Instagram as @Levanterman and @view.from.a.drone if you would like to see my drone and Osmo stuff. I have some questions which I'm hoping you can answer, I'll post in the appropriate forums.

thanks , Nige

Hi everyone

Only recently signed up here , hello ! I have a P3 pro and now an Inspire 1 Pro.

I'm on Instagram as @Levanterman and @view.from.a.drone if you would like to see my drone and Osmo stuff. I have some questions which I'm hoping you can answer, I'll post in the appropriate forums.

thanks , Nige
Welcome to the forum. :)

Reactions: Nige Levanterman
Hi everyone

thanks , Nige
Welcome to the forum but.....not sure if you hold PFAW but just be a little careful what you are posting on Instagram with respect to UAV pictures around Blackheath Common. That puts you smack into EGR107 which is a restricted area (UK Aircharts) and is active for helicopter approach to City Airport from Surface to 2000ft. Police helicopters are exempt from the restriction.
Just because DJI app doesn't throw anything up does not necessarily mean it's all clear to fly.
Just a heads up. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk