Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Virginia & Las Vegas

Reaction score
Website
www.nanopixelstudio.com
Hey,
Just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I am currently living in the U.S. between Virginia and Las Vegas. The reason being my family and I are in a transition period moving from the east coast to the west coast. I have not found a job out in Vegas yet but I moved my family out there as a way to network and get a local address. Needless to say I am doing a lot of traveling back and forth and racking up flight mileage.

I bought the Inspire 2 bundle with the Pro Res back in Dec and I am still waiting for it to come in. So far I have only gotten a few batteries, propellers, Cinestation and the X5S. I passed the part 107 and have a temp certificate. It's been 2 months so I am expecting the permanent one soon. I am also registered with the AMA and waiting on the permanent number on that as well.

Look forward to chatting and possible meeting up with other pilots in these areas and learning from you all.

Kyle

Hi Kyle -- Welcome to forum. A very nice introduction you have provided and we're happy to have you here. The IP forum is a great resource so enjoy. All the best on the transition to Vegas and safe and happy flying! :cool:

Reactions: NanoPixel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhillisSpa