Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Yorkshire, UK

Reaction score
Hi i'm a new inspire pilot and finally got my bird about a month and a half ago, sadly something has already happened to it due to circumstances out of my control

i have used my inspire 1 for a few small videos able to be viewed view on YouTube (not sure if i'm allowed to link it) and I've had a lot of help from this forum for setting up and getting the drone flying and i hope to also help people like me in the future with getting their birds airborne

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to the forum, @A Wade, we're happy to have you here. Sorry to hear about your I1, hopefully you'll be back up in the air soon. There is no problem with sharing YouTube video links here on IP so share away. Once again, welcome, and we look forward to seeing you around. Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: A Wade
Well since you can share links, Drone Films - YouTube

That is the link to my small playlist of films shot using my inspire if anyone wants to check them out.

Good work, Scampston Hall looked like fun.

Not having a go BUT are you fully familiar with the CAA regulations as laid out in ANO 2016? If not I suggest you read through articles 94 and 95, particularly 95 2b. Need to be careful at public events or anywhere where 1000+ people are gathered.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2016/765/article/95/made

Hope you get the Inspire back in the air soon.

Good work, Scampston Hall looked like fun.

Not having a go BUT are you fully familiar with the CAA regulations as laid out in ANO 2016? If not I suggest you read through articles 94 and 95, particularly 95 2b. Need to be careful at public events or anywhere where 1000+ people are gathered.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2016/765/article/95/made

Hope you get the Inspire back in the air soon.

yeah i am familiar with them and i know not much is said and it doesn't look much like there was any thing in place for protection of the drone and people around it but in the forms filled out allowing us to perform the sport i was showing and allowing people to drive custom built machines without making us liable for accidents or injury it does mention about the precautions and possibilities for low flying drones to be close to people and machinery and labels the different precautions that drivers, audience members and operators (me) should take. i know it's not really a good way or even a way at all for staying safe but we are working on it as we are the ones organising these segments at events.

Also thanks for checking out my work, I appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal142