Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello

Hello,
I am a small business owner in New York, a long time RC enthusiast, an avid aerial photographer and an administrator here. :)

TJ

Since you only mention NY is it safe to assume you are from the city? I'm upstate.

Reactions: dirkclod
I am used to this question as I travel a bit and no matter where in the world I go, when I say New York they always assume New York City vs. New York state. :)
My daughter lives in the city (NoHo) but I spend most of my time in Central, Western New York and sometimes NYC depending the time of the year, so wayyyyyyy upstate. :D
I will be in the city in a about a 2 weeks and then back again at the end of next month then the Catskills. It will be beautiful there in spring time. Hoping for some good footage from the P3.

I am used to this question as I travel a bit and no matter where in the world I go, when I say New York they always assume New York City vs. New York state. :)
My daughter lives in the city (NoHo) but I spend most of my time in Central, Western New York and sometimes NYC depending the time of the year, so wayyyyyyy upstate. :D
I will be in the city in a about a 2 weeks and then back again at the end of next month then the Catskills. It will be beautiful there in spring time. Hoping for some good footage from the P3.
Being from outside of Albany, I used to get the question all of the time. My intros usually specify upstate now just to skip the confusion. If you are ever flying in the Schenectady area speak up! Lots of great places to fly and always up to meet a fellow pilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide