Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help a newbie

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and will be buying an Inspire 1 v2 tomorrow from Craigslist. He says very little air time and "like new" condition. Too late to contact him now but I noticed something attached to the left landing gear main arm. The ad says it has a long range antenna, could this be the antenna, I thought the long range was attached to the controller?

Any input would be a great help.

Thanks

Attachments

• 00V0V_9VMt04ridBP_1200x900.jpg
    00V0V_9VMt04ridBP_1200x900.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 83
Yes, usually the antenna upgrade is associated with the RC. A couple of other things I've noticed is, something is attached behind the battery and on the nose of the craft. I'm wondering if this is an FPV camera, with a transmitter and antenna. No photo of the RC?

I have a Phantom 3 Standard and will be buying an Inspire 1 v2 tomorrow from Craigslist. He says very little air time and "like new" condition. Too late to contact him now but I noticed something attached to the left landing gear main arm. The ad says it has a long range antenna, could this be the antenna, I thought the long range was attached to the controller?

Thanks
Looks to be a GPS tracker or it could be the receiver to trigger the Parachute or it might even be a 5.8ghz transmitter for the FPV camera in the nose (I'm assuming that's what it is although it looks a large filter for that!)

Thanks
Tricked out i1, if you do get it, remove those props!!

That looks like a light on the front from drone lights. I've seen pics but no actual feedback. would love to hear some if you get the bird.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like an nd filter glued to the front an I would watch that wire sticking up next to the back prop .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD