Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help!! Cant log in to DJI Go App

Reaction score
I updated to the latest go app version last night and now it wants me to log in, but when i do it asks me to enter a valid email address which I am doing. That in itself is strange because I never log out of the APP
Ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling multiple time but the same problem persists. (Using my iPad)
Ive even tried to re-register which i guess isn't a good idea as I would loose all my data, records etc which is on file but it still give me the same email prompt.
I am still signed in to their forum on my mac and it is saying I am in the US when I was and still am in the UK and its saying Im offline when I'm not.
I can't get any response from them, anyone had a similar issue / know of a fix.
I am effectible locked out of my inspire!
Thank you

I updated to the latest go app version last night and now it wants me to log in, but when i do it asks me to enter a valid email address which I am doing. That in itself is strange because I never log out of the APP
Ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling multiple time but the same problem persists. (Using my iPad)
Ive even tried to re-register which i guess isn't a good idea as I would loose all my data, records etc which is on file but it still give me the same email prompt.
I am still signed in to their forum on my mac and it is saying I am in the US when I was and still am in the UK and its saying Im offline when I'm not.
I can't get any response from them, anyone had a similar issue / know of a fix.
I am effectible locked out of my inspire!
Thank you
It's the hyphen in your email address that is disagreeing with the app.
Please use a different email address for the time being until a fix is issued.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg