Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HELP firmware update woes

Reaction score
Just attempted to update my new Inspire. Looks like i've inadvertently powered it off half way through (it wasn't obvious that it was actually doing anything) and now when i power it up i get a "beep, beep, beep" sound from the motors(?) and a similar sound from the gimbal.

The Go app gives me a 'gimbal cannot receive MC data' error message.

Really hoping this hasn't bricked it. Any help much appreciated.

Just attempted to update my new Inspire. Looks like i've inadvertently powered it off half way through (it wasn't obvious that it was actually doing anything) and now when i power it up i get a "beep, beep, beep" sound from the motors(?) and a similar sound from the gimbal.

The Go app gives me a 'gimbal cannot receive MC data' error message.

Really hoping this hasn't bricked it. Any help much appreciated.
I assume you were trying to install 1.4.0.10. Have you installed the previous version (1.3.0.0) first? If you are now hearing a very loud beep it indicates an error in the motors updated. Don't worry as this will clear when the update completes. You may be able to hear the normal DDDD update tone underneath. Start with a fresh battery and start the update again and let it continue. You may want to put in ear plugs or go and make yourself a coffee for 10 mins.

Panties no longer in a bunch, seemed that it just needed to be left to beep for 10mins.

Inspire seems to be on latest firmware now.

Yes, did update to 1.3 first…

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide