Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help!!

Reaction score
The inspire was in somewhat of an accident. I ordered and fit a new gimbal plate and mount along with new connector wires. (pins all aligned correctly). But the problems seem to grow and grow.

I have managed to update the aircraft to the latest firmware. Done via SD card and confirmed with text doc.

When trying to update the RC to the latest from V 1.4, it kept failing at around 96%. In my wisdom I thought I would delete the Go App from my mobile device and start again. This was a bad choice.

I am now able to connect the RC to the craft (green light showing and I can manipulate the camera), however I am unable to even enter the camera view, stuck on the "how to connect" screen with no way of getting past it.

The craft continuously flashes yellow.

Not sure what to do?

Any help?

Thanks

Forgot to mention; the reason I changed the gimbal plate etc was that the app showed the message "deserializer disconnected", once it was changed out it still read the same message. Until uninstalling theGo App.

I have emailed DJI but no response yet.

Stumped.

Update:

I have managed to get past the initial problem of being stuck on the "how to connect screen"

I am now back at square 1, back to being in the App but showing "deserializer disconnected".

Has anyone got any experience of getting past this problem? DJI customer support are not being much help.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla