Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Here is a 360° Pano South West Florida

I really like it.
I never have been really turned on by panos, but can see its usefulness.

I would like to try one with my I1 on one of the construction sites I film frequently.
So where do I start ??

I really like it.
I never have been really turned on by panos, but can see its usefulness.

I would like to try one with my I1 on one of the construction sites I film frequently.
So where do I start ??

If you have litchi or the Autopilot app use their pano mode, if not take 3 rows of 8 images with at least 30° overlap with 2 images pointing straight down depending on the lens you are using. You will need some sort of stitching software like PtGui or autopano. Some people use photoshop. Once you get the images stitched you can upload it to one of the many online programs like RoundMe, 360cities, kuula etc. Or you can buy higher priced software (PanoTourPro) and upload to your own server like I do.

If you have litchi or the Autopilot app use their pano mode, if not take 3 rows of 8 images with at least 30° overlap with 2 images pointing straight down depending on the lens you are using. You will need some sort of stitching software like PtGui or autopano. Some people use photoshop. Once you get the images stitched you can upload it to one of the many online programs like RoundMe, 360cities, kuula etc. Or you can buy higher priced software (PanoTourPro) and upload to your own server like I do.

Thanks, it will be nice to add another product to my menu.
I should have something to play with by the end of the week.

If your pano wasn't so nice, I wouldn't have any interest at all. Nicely done :)

Wow! Great work, looks amazing. Would you suggest the same settings for litchi using the Z3. I've done Panos with my P4P but yet to do it with my I1. Thx

Scansnap... the litchi pano - jus the 30 degree over lap is only important setting ? Is there any other setting in litchi pano we need to do?..... great work btw

Scansnap... the litchi pano - jus the 30 degree over lap is only important setting ? Is there any other setting in litchi pano we need to do?..... great work btw

Thank you, your camera settings should be set to to manual. I suggest a ISO at 100, shutter speed above 1/250th, and an aperture at 5.6 to 8.0. Adjust the shutter speed to maintain the aperture I suggested. Litchi and AutoPilot have automated modes to do this. Take the images at 3 rows starting at above 20° above the horizon with 8 images per row left to right. then move down 30° and repeat. Complete the image with 2 images facing 90° down (Nadir) and the stich them together in PtGui, autopano etc.. That should get you going. You can then upload the stitched image to one of the online programs like 360cities, roundme etc.

Last edited:
Hi SanCap, (are you Jim Szabo?) - are you Hungarian?
- these are only questions as I am in Hungary... :D

I would like to ask about the panotour and the stiching...
as I export (build the tour) - I get a fullpage.html file at the end with also a folder of the name I named my project but when I open the .html file in chrome it says that it can not be loaded... BUT when I check it from Panotour pro the build works fine... how to I make a build that I can put up on a homepage?

please help.
I do have programmers (front and back -end ) but would like to provide some info for them... and also know how or what to do. for now I can only check locally and see my work but do not know how to put it up...

thanks
cheers.
Martin

Hi SanCap, (are you Jim Szabo?) - are you Hungarian?
- these are only questions as I am in Hungary... :D

I would like to ask about the panotour and the stiching...
as I export (build the tour) - I get a fullpage.html file at the end with also a folder of the name I named my project but when I open the .html file in chrome it says that it can not be loaded... BUT when I check it from Panotour pro the build works fine... how to I make a build that I can put up on a homepage?

please help.
I do have programmers (front and back -end ) but would like to provide some info for them... and also know how or what to do. for now I can only check locally and see my work but do not know how to put it up...

thanks
cheers.
Martin

Hey Phatzo, I love saying that! We have already had the Hungarian conversation and yes I am, go back in your private messages :) You have to have an external server to upload the html and (your file name) data folder to, (I usually name mine index and create a separate folder for each pano). I use amazon S3 for my storage. Once that is all in place and uploaded to the amazon S3 server, that gives you a url that can be posted anywhere or create an iframe and embed anywhere. I have not tried opening the full page url in chrome yet, guess I am old school as I still use safari for certain things. I will try it and let you know if it works. The amazon server storage fees are priced extremely low, like a few dollars a month.

Hey Phatzo, I love saying that! We have already had the Hungarian conversation and yes I am, go back in your private messages :) You have to have an external server to upload the html and (your file name) data folder to, (I usually name mine index and create a separate folder for each pano). I use amazon S3 for my storage. Once that is all in place and uploaded to the amazon S3 server, that gives you a url that can be posted anywhere or create an iframe and embed anywhere. I have not tried opening the full page url in chrome yet, guess I am old school as I still use safari for certain things. I will try it and let you know if it works. The amazon server storage fees are priced extremely low, like a few dollars a month.

thx for the input. i checked with front end and found out to see it locally i need a virtual server (easiest) and it works :)
www.phatair.hu/panorama
this what i did as a test on sunday :)
i have my own server and it works well there :) i use fullpage.html from pano and it seems to do well for now. still have to learn a lot tho.

sorry abot asking i am getting old and forgot... lol
cheers and thanks.

thx for the input. i checked with front end and found out to see it locally i need a virtual server (easiest) and it works :)
www.phatair.hu/panorama
this what i did as a test on sunday :)
i have my own server and it works well there :) i use fullpage.html from pano and it seems to do well for now. still have to learn a lot tho.

sorry abot asking i am getting old and forgot... lol
cheers and thanks.

There is a lot to learn to get them to come out the way you want to. You are off to a good start.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst