Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from Lincolnsire

Reaction score
Hi all
I have had a P4 for a while but just picked up a inspire 1 for a decent price ( I think ) just one small problem with one of the batteries but everything else seams to be ok

Cheers
Chris

Thanks for the welcome

Came with 2 batteries, a 47 and a 48 .The 47 flashes the 3rd led twice when I try to charge ,the dji go app shows battery error ,only had 5 charges and the cells are not balanced. The 48 has had 6 charges and all is ok with that one

Hi all
I have had a P4 for a while but just picked up a inspire 1 for a decent price ( I think ) just one small problem with one of the batteries but everything else seams to be ok

Cheers
Chris
Welcome to the forum
Where in Linc's are you (or should I say where in the AIAA are you since that covers most of Lincolnshire :p)
Just outside sunny Grantham here!

They mostly just fly on a Tuesday now, and the seals November to January, I fly down the Saltfleet haven and on the new village playing fields

Didn't know the seals had a flying season too o_O:eek::D:D:D

They do but they only fly Husban X4 drones:)

The Wildlife Trust only have jurisdiction on the South side of the Saltfleet Haven and the area of Dona Knook , had a few chats over the years with the wildlife team when I was on the boat club committe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi