Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from Switzerland

Reaction score
Hi

I just received my inspire 1 with X3. It's my first drone.

I use a lot the search function on this forum. Lots of usefull information.
I appreciate all the knowledge that one can find here

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to the IP forum, @torrentmt. We're happy to have you here on IP and you are most definitely right, lots of helpful information and friendly members. If we can be of any help please don't hesitate to reach out.

Safe and happy flying with your new Inspire 1. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. I've recently returned from Switzerland and I must say it is the most drone-friendly country I have visited yet. It helps that Switzerland seems to generally have authorized reasonable drone use and everyone that I ran into was extremely friendly and curious about the drone. Happy to say this is the first country I've been to where nobody made negative comments to me about flying my drone. Enjoy the learning experience and I am sure you will have gorgeous video and pictures given the landscape of your beautiful country.

Welcome again!

Reactions: Advexure
Everytime I fly the drone, people always come to discuss about it.

OFAC (the FAA in Switzerland)
Drones and aircraft models

"Drones are mostly remotely piloted aeral vehicles. They are de jure aircraft models. Up to a weight of 30 kg these aeral vehicles can basically be operated without a special permission under the condition that the pilot has at anytime eye contact with the flying object. Furthermore drones are not allowed to fly above gatherings of people."

We can fly almost everywhere except inside restricted zone:
5km radius around airports
max 120m AGL
within military zone
within wildlife protected area
above gathering of people (ok if less than 24 people)
ask property owner's permission to fly over its property

FPV only if there is a second operator for eye contact with the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44