Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi, I'm The Editor (Moderator)

Reaction score
Most of you will already know me, I do my best to answer any technical or professional UAV related questions or any problems you may have with the Inspire or multirotors in general.
I have a degree in electronic engineering and around 30 years of RC experience and during that time, built, flown and crashed most things that will go airborne!

My name is Mark and as well as spending a good few hours on here I operate a UAV production company and hold full authority from the CAA to operate commercially within the UK.
The rest of my time is taken up with my other two businesses and my family.

There is a lot of good information contained on this community and most of the 'Newbie' stuff has already been covered so have a look round and you will probably find the answer to most basic questions. If not, please feel free to ask me and if I can't help there is usually someone on the forum with the answer!

Thank u Mark We love u 2 and your fam,hope ur wife dont cook pasta soon so u dont loose your colader to fpv , not even a tb48 will get you far away rom her ,
sheers from Texas

Reactions: Mazz
Hi Mark, im wondering if you can help me, I'm renewing PFCO permit that was done originally with Euro USC who have now gone into administration. I need to change my operations manual from a Ltd company to a sole trader operator. I can recall some CAP updates that you have mentioned in a previous post, I'm wondering if there is anything else that I should be aware of. Any tips would be helpful thank you in advance.

Most of you will already know me, I do my best to answer any technical or professional UAV related questions or any problems you may have with the Inspire or multirotors in general.
I have degree in electronic engineering and around 30 years of RC experience and during that time, built, flown and crashed most things that will go airborne!

My name is Mark and as well as spending a good few hours on here I operate a UAV production company and hold full authority from the CAA to operate commercially within the UK.

There is a lot of good information contained on this community and most of the 'Newbie' stuff has already been covered so have a look round and you will probably find the answer to most basic questions. If not, please feel free to ask me and if I can't help there is usually someone on the forum with the answer!
I have degree in electronic engineering and around 30 years of RC experience and during that time, built, flown and crashed most things that will go airborne!

Hi Mark, im wondering if you can help me, I'm renewing PFCO permit that was done originally with Euro USC who have now gone into administration. I need to change my operations manual from a Ltd company to a sole trader operator. I can recall some CAP updates that you have mentioned in a previous post, I'm wondering if there is anything else that I should be aware of. Any tips would be helpful thank you in advance.
Hi,

This should be on a separate thread really but......

This thread should help (think it's the one you referred to UK - For those renewing their PFAW after August 2016

This doc should help https://publicapps.caa.co.uk/docs/33/InformationNotice2016073.pdf

Basically, you don't need EuroUSC (you never did) to renew your PfCO(PFAW) and the BNUC card was never of any value but Euro made out it was.
I have always renewed myself and never had any issues, just make sure you fill in your SRG1320 fully and make up the amendments in your ops manual (and change your version number for the manual).
You should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk