Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

holy.. DJI's new MG-1 drone released, for agricultural application

Reaction score
View media item 216
I've always been watching for things DJI's doing, never found them doing something apart from application of imaging, today I got news from one of my friend telling that they released a new drone for agricultural application.
I gotta take a look and.. 8 axis, foldable, and seems some new ventilation system applied for the motor, and able to scan the geographical status and auto-pilot or sth.
Of cauz just take a look at it, for sure it's gonna be expensive, and seems only available in China, didn't found an English page yet

Link: 大疆创新官网 | DJI - 全球无人机控制与航拍影像系统先驱

Reactions: GuiKoetz
Sure 22lb is a lot. This ag drone could potentially see other uses.

Last edited:
My guess is that this will be the new general DJI 8 motor frame based on the learnings from the Inspire1 and S1000 series. Inspiring it is.

Hope it doesn't fall into the wrong hands....
+1
10Kg payload is suitable for a lot of bad ideas. And people being able to spray whatever they want, wherever they want, with an online purchased autonomous drone, is a spooky idea.

Yamaha has had the RMax out for years & their new nodel the Fazer is fuel injected version both are RC controlled. Starting price is around $120k. Were still waiting on entrance to the us market but they aready are approved by the FAA. So it's not new & you should have been spooked a long time ago.

Yamaha RMAX | The high performance unmanned helicopter designed for a wide range of industrial uses

$15k and wider distro does put this within grasp of more folks.

Yamaha has had the RMax out for years & their new nodel the Fazer is fuel injected version both are RC controlled. Starting price is around $120k. Were still waiting on entrance to the us market but they aready are approved by the FAA. So it's not new & you should have been spooked a long time ago.

Yamaha RMAX | The high performance unmanned helicopter designed for a wide range of industrial uses
Nice, never knew Yamaha was into copters. I mainly use their music equipment :)

$15k and wider distro does put this within grasp of more folks.
Exactly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo