Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hong Kong harbour at night shot with Osmo

Hi everyone,
Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Patrice

My thoughts are to stop forcing us to go off-site (your site) to see media that if for sale for $500.
Either embed the link because you are interested in sharing with us, or stop spamming the public forums with your shenanigans. ;)

Reactions: Arsh and DaBone
My thoughts are to stop forcing us to go off-site (your site) to see media that if for sale for $500.
Either embed the link because you are interested in sharing with us, or stop spamming the public forums with your shenanigans. ;)
I really hope those comments about spamming stop soon. I'm about to spend USD $1000/month on advertising on this forum, but this kind of intervention is frankly making me wonder if this is the right target market. Perhaps a more pro oriented medium would be better suited.

I have absolutely no intent on changing the style of posts that are made. Like it or not, that is fine, but that is how I will post moving forward.

Now, going back to the topic at hand, I was mentioning how impressed I was with the stability of the Osmo as well as the image quality in very low light conditions. Only issue that is really obvious is the poor audio quality of the mic. I have an external Nikon mic that I would love to connect to the Osmo, but the lack of options to actually install the mic on the Osmo make it difficult to manage.

Cheers

Last edited:
If you stop spam and advertise your website, then probably the comments also disappears you'll see.

This is an open forum for Inspire 1 owners, who wants to learn more and others who are willing to share their experience.
In which category do you end up with these threads/posts?

I usually don´t post this, but if you read the rules for the forum you will find..

10. NO SPAM! Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Participants (excluding paid advertisers) may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest. Exceptions to this may be found in the Classifieds or other explicitly designated commercial areas.

Reactions: The Editor
I really hope those comments about spamming stop soon. I'm about to spend USD $1000/month on advertising on this forum, but this kind of intervention is frankly making me wonder if this is the right target market. Perhaps a more pro oriented medium would be better suited.

I have absolutely no intent on changing the style of posts that are made. Like it or not, that is fine, but that is how I will post moving forward.

Now, going back to the topic at hand, I was mentioning how impressed I was with the stability of the Osmo as well as the image quality in very low light conditions. Only issue that is really obvious is the poor audio quality of the mic. I have an external Nikon mic that I would love to connect to the Osmo, but the lack of options to actually install the mic on the Osmo make it difficult to manage.

Cheers

Patrick, you have been all over this forum and RCGroups talking about your new website and fishing for views/likes of your videos that you have posted at Skypixels in the past. It is not about sharing your views of the Inspire or X5 or Osmo, but about driving views and interest to your endeavors, and that is spamming in my book.

You have talent, it's clear, but if you wish to advertise, please do so in an official capacity.

Reactions: The Editor
Patrick, you have been all over this forum and RCGroups talking about your new website and fishing for views/likes of your videos that you have posted at Skypixels in the past. It is not about sharing your views of the Inspire or X5 or Osmo, but about driving views and interest to your endeavors, and that is spamming in my book.

You have talent, it's clear, but if you wish to advertise, please do so in an official capacity.
Got it guys. Official advert making its way to the forum shortly.
Cheers.

Hi everyone,

Really impressed with the stability of the Osmo and the quality output of the footage. In the link below, 3 beautiful sequences of the unique Hong Kong harbour shot in the evening time.

Search - hong kong harbour

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Patrice

I hope you're not serious about selling your clips for 500$ each :) I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if someone actually buys one of those clips, considering the amount of stock aerial footage available elsewhere for 20$ or less. Besides, why would you advertise on the forum that have like-minded individuals that shoot their own footage? That's definitely a 1k down the drain..

I hope you're not serious about selling your clips for 500$ each :) I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if someone actually buys one of those clips, considering the amount of stock aerial footage available elsewhere for 20$ or less. Besides, why would you advertise on the forum that have like-minded individuals that shoot their own footage? That's definitely a 1k down the drain..
If you can find a 4K, unpoluted evening shot of Hong Kong shot from the water (which required a chartered boat) for $20, I'll happily move this clip to the "free" section of my site.

Cheers
So we just avoid your posts.... that's easily done

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue