Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hot Balloons Flying Alone Golf Course in Califorina

Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
I have the amazing luxury of Hot Air Balloons flying over my area just about every day. I finally got to capture one floating along one of the golf courses near my home. Enjoy!

I have the amazing luxury of Hot Air Balloons flying over my area just about every day. I finally got to capture one floating along one of the golf courses near my home. Enjoy!

And Enjoy I did !!!

I try not to log on and get caught up in the nonsense, and 80% of the time I DO log in is to complain or straighten someone out.
But this is part of the happy 20% where I say nice things like "Congrats, job well done".
I used to have hot air balloons flying over my home constantly for 20 years ......... til I got my Inspire, now never, (the word must be out).

If you are interested in a Pro Tip or two,
1) - would be to keep moving the bird, (like you did towards the end). Showing movement dramatically improves the subject, (so it doesn't looked filmed from a building or another balloon), as the background is moving as well.
2) - in post, have a good look at your highlights and shadows.
In this video for instance, it would improve the look markedly if you bring down the highlights and increase the shadows.

Again, overall, very nice.
Enough to make me jealous, and compel me to log on and say so :)

And Enjoy I did !!!

I try not to log on and get caught up in the nonsense, and 80% of the time I DO log in is to complain or straighten someone out.
But this is part of the happy 20% where I say nice things like "Congrats, job well done".
I used to have hot air balloons flying over my home constantly for 20 years ......... til I got my Inspire, now never, (the word must be out).

If you are interested in a Pro Tip or two,
1) - would be to keep moving the bird, (like you did towards the end). Showing movement dramatically improves the subject, (so it doesn't looked filmed from a building or another balloon), as the background is moving as well.
2) - in post, have a good look at your highlights and shadows.
In this video for instance, it would improve the look markedly if you bring down the highlights and increase the shadows.

Again, overall, very nice.
Enough to make me jealous, and compel me to log on and say so :)

Thanks for the tips and I just did not have the time to correct the video. Just wanted to get it out there so users can see some neat capture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry