Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do I import the DNG in iPhoto?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm in Maldives right now and trying to transfer some shots I took with the Inspire. iPhoto says the DNG are not recognised. Is this normal? If so, do you have a workaround?

Thanks

Patrice

The current version of iPhoto I have on my Mac running Yosemite does take the I1's DNGs without issue.
You may need updates to your software.

The current version of iPhoto I have on my Mac running Yosemite does take the I1's DNGs without issue.
You may need updates to your software.

After I got new inspire, can not I open my DNG files. only the old dng files from previous inspire. The old DNG was in addition image on the desktop, the new inspire only to open in camera raw photoshop.
Why is this so, it may be that there is another encoding in DNG files from the new inspire1?

Skjermbilde 2015-02-22 kl. 10.59.47.png

Last edited:
After I got new inspire, can not I open my DNG files. only the old dng files from previous inspire. The old DNG was in addition image on the desktop, the new inspire only to open in camera raw photoshop.
Why is this so, it may be that there is another encoding in DNG files from the new inspire1?

View attachment 544
Exactly the same thing for me. There is nothing I can do to open the files on Mac unless I have photoshop (i have Aperture and it won't even open the files).
I'm going to shoot in JPEG for now until this issue gets fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44