Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do I upgrade Inspire 1 to Pro

Reaction score
Can someone explain the process, and what cost? Is it worth it for real estate video production for website?

I am interested in same question but would like to know also if it is worth investing in a V2 X3 to be sure my machine will have capacity for upgrade in near future

Can someone explain the process, and what cost? Is it worth it for real estate video production for website?
I am interested in same question but would like to know also if it is worth investing in a V2 X3 to be sure my machine will have capacity for upgrade in near future
To upgrade your Inspire 1 to carry the X5 there are a couple of things you'll need...
  1. Landing gear rise kit for £4 - DJI Inspire 1 Landing Gear Riser Kit
  2. Upgraded gimbal mounting board for £72 - DJI Zenmuse X5 Gimbal Mounting Board
They are the two essential items that you will need. As well as the X5 itself of course. You can either buy that
With the stock DJI 15mm lens for £1829 - DJI Inspire 1 Zenmuse X5 Camera
Or without it for £1399 - DJI Inspire 1 Zenmuse X5 Camera

I would also recommend (but not compulsory) that you upgrade to the newer props which are designed to carry the heavier load.
2 pairs of props are £14 - DJI Inspire 1 1345T Quick Release Propellers
and 2 pairs of prop adapters are £8 - DJI Inspire 1 1345T Propeller Installation Kit

So depending on what route you go down, it could be anywhere between £1475 and £1927
we are an official DJI distributer and sell at the retail prices set out by them.

Technically, doesn't the PRO have upgraded motors which are not available to regular i1 owners?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice