Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do you do. I use the name Krowmobe. I am a uav pilot from Cali

Reaction score
I have many Dji products and have been buying them for many years. I think the whole line if phantoms are brilliant. Right from the start they got it right. My newest addition to my fleet is the Matrice 100. I have designed it for ndvi precision ag. And search and rescue. I enjoy shooting videos but that's not what this Matrice is meant to do for me. Maybe the next one.

Hi Robert, what is your Ag setup on the matrice and what are you hoping to achieve with it? I am currently doing the same with my Inspire, I have a peau productions ndvi blue and NIR lens ready to fit to my spare x3 camera and I've been using Dronedeploy to map our farm in preparation for planting crops shortly.

Hi Turramin,
I recently purchased the same lens from Peau Productions to modify a spare x3 camera and use Pix4D for processing. However, I realized that unless you change the camera profile in Pix4D, it assumes the original x3 camera profile settings for processing and does not process an NDVI image. Did you have to change the camera profile for drone deploy to process the imagery from your modified camera, if so, could you share that profile?
Sincerely,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah