Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How many batteries do you have?

How many batteries do you have??

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 11 9.1%

Votes: 20 16.5%

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 56 46.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
How many and what size batteries do you keep in your case for your Inspire 1

i have two 4500 and now seven 5700 mah batteries. i constructed my own case and fit all in at all times because i often have all day flights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 5 TB47 and 1 TB 48. For me the extra 2 -3 mins is not worth the extra money. And the added weight,restrictions on planes etc etc.

i do not fly on mannes akrcrafts and if so two per person is allowed generally. since i would go with crew that would go but neverthless i would also consult with the airline to make sure all goes up and well for all of us. no need to endanger anyone or thing. :)
the bit of extra time is sometimes needed for my work as i do fly far away sometimes and even then the plus 2-3 min are not enough at times :)

Eight 48's and two 47's.
had to get them to have th ability to fly all day long with a lunch break recharging at least two to be able to contiue my flying :) 1200ha is a **** load of space with lanes and woods. then not all shot go good the first time and at times also very very long. - 1-2 km up up and away...
:D
i do not know if i may post my wbsite, in case not please excuse and delete but there you can see a lake shot part which ends kind of half way and goes on with a nother job (little showreel kind of) that one was taken making 2km away because they needed to get the whole lake plus sunrise and the rest of the area.

www.phatair.hu -currently only in hungarian and partly english - still under updates and developement :)

had to get them to have th ability to fly all day long with a lunch break recharging at least two to be able to contiue my flying :) 1200ha is a **** load of space with lanes and woods. then not all shot go good the first time and at times also very very long. - 1-2 km up up and away...
:D
i do not know if i may post my wbsite, in case not please excuse and delete but there you can see a lake shot part which ends kind of half way and goes on with a nother job (little showreel kind of) that one was taken making 2km away because they needed to get the whole lake plus sunrise and the rest of the area.

www.phatair.hu -currently only in hungarian and partly english - still under updates and developement :)

Hey phatzo, not sure if you meant to quote me here? :)

to be in flight all day long i think its big big pleasure, i am talking as a retired pilot in the israeli air force .

oh wow, wish i had a manned flying licence... don't get me wrong, i love to buzz around with the I1 or my other multies :)
had to make the investment for bei g able to do my job at high quality :)

Reactions: Kyros
One TB47 that came with it and seven TB48's for a total of eight. I also have the SPC4500 4 battery charger. So, all-in-all I've spent about $1800 on additional power for my I1 Pro. When you add up all the "extras" the cost of the bird itself is hardly more than half the total cost.

Brian

One TB47 that came with it and seven TB48's for a total of eight. I also have the SPC4500 4 battery charger. So, all-in-all I've spent about $1800 on additional power for my I1 Pro. When you add up all the "extras" the cost of the bird itself is hardly more than half the total cost.

Brian
that is how money is made :) lol

10 TB47..... 6 of them have around 145 charges.... the other 4 around 90 charges... the batts with 145 charges have lost approx 25% of their mAH which now gives around 10 min FT landing at 20%..

Reactions: TRIPC
did you try re-booting the battery ?

It drained itself dead... committed suicide... :(
All cells were found drained on autopsy... :oops:

This happened last summer... well before the "reboot" process was known...
After a reflash it was turned off and set a couple days...
Would not take a charge...or even turn on...after that...
I put it up and it set till the 10 day (as left set) timed out...
The battery then drained itself (top got warm as typical)...
Could not stop it... :confused:

Later tore it apart to understand it's makeup and design... :D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide