Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How many batteries to have?

I have 1 tb47 and 7 tb48, with 3 chargers. It definately is not enough to do constant filming, I found that about half an hour downtime was needed during the day to let the batteries catch back up after charging, but I am in a very hot area and they take at least 30 mins before they cool down enough to allow them to charge
i used to put em in the car at the A/C at full power :) helps to get them down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was just kidding. i remember the first days of making a case when everybody just started off making them. i do not know if it was you or someone else but also posted a toolbox moded for inspire one and tools and acc :)

Reactions: Soflms
i do also have peli cases originally got them for my octo but never ended up using it.

My personal thought, 5 to 6 batteries ( TB48) are plenty to manage. I fly 6 in the morning and recharge them for 2nd round in pm. not every day, if you wonder how can I do that, because I am a retiree and have plenty of time (for now). At the end of the day I have to recharge them up again for the next day, if weather is bad for next many days (4-6 days), I have to charge them to 50-60% and sit and monitor. That's why I think 5 to 6 batteries is good amount to have. If you have too many, #7 to #12 or even more, they may end up sitting doing nothing and get deteriorated. That's my 2 cents .

If you have too many, #7 to #12 or even more, they may end up sitting doing nothing and get deteriorated. That's my 2 cents .

I have 8, and on most occasions they need to be cycled, I normally use two or three at once, but every now and then 8 isnt enough.

Most of the time 4 of them dont get used, and I have to remember to rotate them

My personal thought, 5 to 6 batteries ( TB48) are plenty to manage. I fly 6 in the morning and recharge them for 2nd round in pm. not every day, if you wonder how can I do that, because I am a retiree and have plenty of time (for now). At the end of the day I have to recharge them up again for the next day, if weather is bad for next many days (4-6 days), I have to charge them to 50-60% and sit and monitor. That's why I think 5 to 6 batteries is good amount to have. If you have too many, #7 to #12 or even more, they may end up sitting doing nothing and get deteriorated. That's my 2 cents .

I've built a custom charging station that charges 6 batteries and 2 controllers at one time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop