Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to fix a transmitter error?

I'll try that :) thanks !! I did get the screw to turn and was able to get the craft in to travel mode manually. Small success.

Ha. One step at a time. I am just getting back into RC and remember when I used to do it you would get things in kits and have to build it yourself. Frustrations mounted up quickly! Going through it with the inspire upgrade was a very quick reminder of those days ha ha. And there were no forums to turn to. Part of the "fun" right? It only makes you appreciate the time you do get to use it error free. I am convinced you can get it to work without sending it back. Anywhere near the Chicago area? That's where I am.

A bit far from Chicago :) I'm in Bakersfield CA Your offer is very generous just the same and I thank you tons for your efforts and encouragement! I'll give it another day before sending back! Thanks again.

Each time try to update the firmware (which takes appr. 1 hour) I notice the camera gets pretty hot/warm. Is that normal?

Last edited:
it's easy you have to plug your phone or tablet in a computer.. change the usb settting to PTP protocol... unplug it and plug it back to your remote if necessary turn off and turn on the remote... open the apps and retard the dowload .. it will work..

I'm having the same issue. Haven't even flown it yet. Bought mine used, with an older ipad. First challenge was getting the dji go simulator to work. After I found the empty box in the corner and clicked it the simulator worked fine. Did some bench testing with the props off and everything was ready to go. Later that night I decided to get some more simulator time. Turned on the Go app, turned on the TX, and before I could even turn the drone o. The red light started blinking and the beeping alarm went off. Tried several times to get it to work and nada. This morning I tried again, everything worked fine. Took it out for the maiden flight- bad compass. Had to drive a mile from where I was to get the compass to calibrate. Everything looking good, I switched on the sim to show my dad how it worked. Then I closed the sim and selected camera in the GO app. Wouldn't connect, said something about how the sim had already run? Props wouldn't start. So I cycled everything off/on. Transmitter error again. Tried restarting several times with no success.

For such an expensive piece of technology I'm pretty far from impressed.

If I have to try and download new .bin files I will try. Not much of a computer guy over here.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool