Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

how to get a summary of all equipment firmware updates

Reaction score
is there a way to see all the firmware updates of the 2 rc's ,inspire and associated batteries like a summary readout using the ipad dji go app

is there a way to see all the firmware updates of the 2 rc's ,inspire and associated batteries like a summary readout using the ipad dji go app
There is for most items. Open MC Settings dialog, and select the icon at the bottom left (4 circles). Slide to the very bottom and tap About. This displays the current Aircraft, RC and App version numbers; unfortunately, battery is not included.

I can get the aircraft but not the rc units will try what you are saying,what do you mean by MC settings is that in the dji go app display

I can get the aircraft but not the rc units will try what you are saying,what do you mean by MC settings is that in the dji go app display
Open the GO app. On the top line from the left you have the Home (house) icon and to its right is the MC Setting menu selector. When the dialog opens, there are a line of icons down the left side. You want the bottom one (4 dots). I am referring to the iOS GO app running on the iPad; other (inferior) tablet apps many be slightly different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool