Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to overlay video with stick input data?

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to overlay our flight stick input information over the top of our video from the flight. Is this an automatic function from within the DJI app or is there some external software that we need? Thanks for any suggestions.

On the flight data screen, click on the icon in the bottom left (it looks like a cross-hair of sorts). Btw, this is the screen that shows your flight route (altitude etc.) on the map. To be sure, you access this information on the start screen of the dji go app, top left icon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help for response… I got into my "flight record" and can see my flightpath overlaid on the google maps… Is there a way to share this experience or do I just need to find a screen recording software or film the device with another device while it's playing?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks for the help for response… I got into my "flight record" and can see my flightpath overlaid on the google maps… Is there a way to share this experience or do I just need to find a screen recording software or film the device with another device while it's playing?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Use Shou.

For anyone new to Shou: it's a screen recorder / live broadcaster that lets you record your DJI GO/Pilot, 3DR etc app flights to device or stream them live on the Internet for others you invite to watch live or later.

1) How to Live Stream the DJI Pilot App (on iOS) using the Shou.TV app:

2) The URL for iOS Safari browser installation of the Recorder app is

shou.tv/i

(You have to type that or paste that into your device Safari browser to install)

3) Then download the Shou.tv player app from App Store and create a free login.

4) Sample flight I've didn't see what it looks like:

Lake Cochituate
https://shou.tv/v/jukvslj

Happy recording/broadcasting!

PS: works on Android as well.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Mobizen is telling me I also need to get phone plugged into my pc and install programs... not ready to go that route.... I'm going to just film my screen instead.

Use Shou.

For anyone new to Shou: it's a screen recorder / live broadcaster that lets you record your DJI GO/Pilot, 3DR etc app flights to device or stream them live on the Internet for others you invite to watch live or later.

1) How to Live Stream the DJI Pilot App (on iOS) using the Shou.TV app:

2) The URL for iOS Safari browser installation of the Recorder app is

shou.tv/i

(You have to type that or paste that into your device Safari browser to install)

3) Then download the Shou.tv player app from App Store and create a free login.

4) Sample flight I've didn't see what it looks like:

Lake Cochituate
https://shou.tv/v/jukvslj

Happy recording/broadcasting!

PS: works on Android as well.
Tried using Shou app the other day and half of the video was just a frozen screen, occasionally playing the video but most of the time although playing through the file it was just frozen on one scene

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters