Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to register my aircraft in the app?

Reaction score
Hi there,

I had to set up new account at DJI (my old one was all messed up with flight logs from not my flights and since there is no way to permanently delete flight logs from the DJI cloud the only way to get rid of it is to set up a new account).

So, with my new account everything seems to be working fine, the flight history is empty, I've made some test flights already - all is ok. The one thing that is bothering me however is that there is no aircraft shown in My Aircraft field at all. Previously there was my inspire shown, now it's all empty.

Is there a way to somehow register my aircraft with the app? I was kind of hoping it would happen automatically upon the first launch of the app connected to the Inspire, but no - nothing like that happened.

i have two user names but same login... different flight time also... is anywhere in the forum explained how the album can be used in the android app.

my aircrafts field is also empty... now you mention it i am wonddr if i did something wrong...

Is there a way to somehow register my aircraft with the app? I was kind of hoping it would happen automatically upon the first launch of the app connected to the Inspire, but no - nothing like that happened.
It's not possible to transfer an aircraft from an account to another. But not having the aircraft in the account has no drawback either, so no need to bother.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan