Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hurricane Matthew

Reaction score
Video up.
Constructive criticism welcomed.
Filmed with Inspire Pro with X5 camera and Olympus 12MM Lens.

Impressive footage.
Personally I would have cropped a little to adjust the tilted horizon, only where it's all too obvious.
But thanks, it is very informative. I think I can imagine how heavy it must have been, after seeing this clip.

The images are nice, but the thing that immediately jumped out at me was the use of multiple fonts. :confused:

Select a nice neutral (usually a san serif) and stick to that. Consistency is very important in establishing a "look" to your video, and font selection can go along way to help establish that "look". If you need to emphasis something, then apply a different weight to the font. Starting with a "roman" or "medium" weight will allow you to move up or down, depending on the font selected.

Do not underestimate font selection for your videos. :cool:

Reactions: dev_willis
Thanks for the feedback. I am a longtime stills photographer new to the motion picture genre.
My first real video, I know that I have plenty to learn.

Good job on the video , im in Miami we got spared from Matthew , that was significant damage along the coastline . I was here for hurricane Andrew in 93 God knows we don't need another one like that...

Here are some pictures of the flooding Near Vanceboro NC caused by Matthew. Also have some video but cannot figure how to upload it. The upload a file only seems to allow pictures. Done with my trusty P2V2+

Attachments

• DJI00895.JPG
    DJI00895.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI00898.JPG
    DJI00898.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI00876.JPG
    DJI00876.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 12

Members online

Forum statistics