Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am open to constructive criticism on this video.

Reaction score
Shot with an I2 with various lenses for a local charter company. We have lots of water everywhere :)

Edit, a couple of the clips were taken with an Inspire 1 Pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: niki
I am open to constructive criticism on this video.

Is this a "bait fishing" charter boat?? (they couldn't catch any fish to film)?.
(pretty weak display for the potential customer).

Your I1 footage looks better than your I2 footage :)

If you're going to do the "top/bottom thing" then go with 13% top & bottom, (or don't do it at all :)

Is this a "bait fishing" charter boat?? (they couldn't catch any fish to film.
(pretty weak display for the potential customer).

If you're going to do the "top/bottom thing" then go with 13% top & bottom, (or don't do it at all :)

The fish were not biting today, this is an ongoing project till we get video of the big catch. I am not sure I understand what the 13% top/bottom thing is.

You have tiny black strip at the top and bottom of your movie.
Either make it fatter, or leave it out :)

For some reason that only happens when I post my vimeo videos here. If you click on the vimeo logo on my video you will see that those are not there when seen on vimeo or other places I post. I am not sure why?

For some reason that only happens when I post my vimeo videos here. If you click on the vimeo logo on my video you will see that those are not there when seen on vimeo or other places I post. I am not sure why?

OK, I seen the vid on Vimeo, I'm surprised their name showed up in the upper right when you posted it here. What's with the crop??

ps.
I have noticed that my videos look "greener" when uploaded to Vimeo (I don't know what the probema is)

Then post the link so we can watch it full screen without have to sneek there and waste our time:)

ps.
I have noticed that my videos look "greener" when uploaded to Vimeo (I don't know what the probema is)

When I post the link it shows the video on this forum. You just have to click on the vimeo logo, pretty simple with no sneaking around.

When I post the link

Dude, don't you have anything better to do that sit here and watch your thread.
I didn't even get a chance to fix my post and you responded yet again in 2.3 seconds.
I'm outta here, please post the settings for the I1, that footage is extremely nice :)

Dude, don't you have anything better to do that sit here and watch your thread.
I didn't even get a chance to fix my post and you responded yet again in 2.3 seconds.
I'm outta here, please post the settings for the I1, that footage is extremely nice :)

If I could afford to pay someone else to watch my thread I would :) Most of the video was taken at 4K 60fps at 1/120th, 3 stop ND, f5-f8

Reactions: Pescatoral Pursuit
When I post the link it shows the video on this forum. You just have to click on the vimeo logo, pretty simple with no sneaking around.

I like it. Beautiful shots. Can't wait to see the tight lines and jumping big fish from above. I can imagine it will turn out awesome.

Reactions: SanCap
Shot with an I2 with various lenses for a local charter company. We have lots of water everywhere :)

Video and music are awesome, I'm not a professional in video like you (I wish ) but it looks very

ADD DSLR ....how about having some B-roll of a guy strumming a guitar (tight shots) that's overlaid now and then, even of someone lip sinking. Find a old dock (use it like a old barn) to be creative in shooting B-roll, kid fishing, now he's grown kinda thing. Even if you faked playing the guitar, racking the focus, number of different angles, it will help tell the story. Right now IMO you have no story, just a'lot of shots flying around.

ADD DSLR ....how about having some B-roll of a guy strumming a guitar (tight shots) that's overlaid now and then, even of someone lip sinking. Find a old dock (use it like a old barn) to be creative in shooting B-roll, kid fishing, now he's grown kinda thing. Even if you faked playing the guitar, racking the focus, number of different angles, it will help tell the story. Right now IMO you have no story, just a'lot of shots flying around.

Thanks, great ideas.

Looks good!

I would try to capture some footage of different people catching some nice fish while on the boat too.

Looks good!

I would try to capture some footage of different people catching some nice fish while on the boat too.

Thanks we are working on that, it is hard to que in "Bring in the Fish". I am working on getting some stock video for that. We caught some fish yesterday but they were embarrassingly small. Next time will be better.

Reactions: ringolong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44