Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am still shaking saved FLY OFF

Funny, when I brought this issue up days after .16 launch, I was ridiculed and called names by dji zealots, including the editor.. I grounded my craft, after I was told by the same zealots this firmware would be out 'so soon' after Chinese new year, over a month ago... And look at all the reports of fly always, compas errors, and catastrophic damage to inspires... Looks like my 'overblown' issue isn't such a small thing after all. Maybe the purists around here will check their egos next time some 'early adopter' makes some valid points instead of trying to pigeon hole logical thought because we see a flaw in your favorite brand. Heaven forbid someone point out what was obvious to me two months ago; precisely the reason I kept her on the ground.

Don't hold your breath for that firmware fix.

Reactions: Auspete
Yea, I hear you!

I went back to my Phantoms for all of my work and just take the Inspire 1 our each time a new update was posted. I purchased a dual controller version and one of the controllers looses video link after 10 min of use. So that's good money not usable and i keep sending it back and forth to the dealer and they keep saying, NPF, No problem Found.

I am thinking of selling my Inspire 1 for a loss.

Yea, I hear you!

I went back to my Phantoms for all of my work and just take the Inspire 1 our each time a new update was posted. I purchased a dual controller version and one of the controllers looses video link after 10 min of use. So that's good money not usable and i keep sending it back and forth to the dealer and they keep saying, NPF, No problem Found.

I am thinking of selling my Inspire 1 for a loss.
Same problems for me.This thing brings too much problems and service is absolutly ****.All DJI can teel you is send it to us and we''l have a look.Come on this is a 3000 k machine wich brings too many problems.I know if you buy something new that there can be problems,but this is way too much.I'm not a newbie but haven't got any flight with total trust in the Inspire.
Than it's a GPS problem,than something with the app,than a loss of video signal.Also I had to buy proplocks,which supposed to be sent after.Sure you can fly without but in case of a crash your not covered is what DJI told me.
And also my dealer is testing it and telling me NPF(no problem found)
I'm flying with a friend who was jaleous when I bought the Inspire,but he is thinking that he bought a much better machine(Yuneec 500),and I've to say he is right.
So I will bring the Inspire back to my dealer so he can check it again and wait for next update.If things will not improve I will sell the Inspire.

I also believe that this can be the issue.Never had any problems ,but last week I went away from my frequently used area(roughly 80 miles).Allthough my app shows no need for compass calibration,I did the "dance".And for the first time my Inspire lost GPS and went into ATTI.
So next time I will only calibrate if my app says "calibrate".
Also I will warn all pilots to be carefull with electric controlled tower cranes.I saw 1 in the background if the video.As I work with these things I know from experience that these things have very powerfull transmitters and they do disturb the Inspire tx
That crane was a long ways away from where I was at least 300 yards to 400 yards away and not in use
Same problems for me.This thing brings too much problems and service is absolutly ****.All DJI can teel you is send it to us and we''l have a look.Come on this is a 3000 k machine wich brings too many problems.I know if you buy something new that there can be problems,but this is way too much.I'm not a newbie but haven't got any flight with total trust in the Inspire.
Than it's a GPS problem,than something with the app,than a loss of video signal.Also I had to buy proplocks,which supposed to be sent after.Sure you can fly without but in case of a crash your not covered is what DJI told me.
And also my dealer is testing it and telling me NPF(no problem found)
I'm flying with a friend who was jaleous when I bought the Inspire,but he is thinking that he bought a much better machine(Yuneec 500),and I've to say he is right.
So I will bring the Inspire back to my dealer so he can check it again and wait for next update.If things will not improve I will sell the Inspire.
Try the Lemon Law approach it may work and get back 100% of your money if the same problems keep happening.

That crane was a long ways away from where I was at least 300 yards to 400 yards away and not in use

Try the Lemon Law approach it may work and get back 100% of your money if the same problems keep happening.
Thanks.I think there is a law that gives me the insurance to get my money back,
Flew the Inspire with no hard landings or accidents and still I have problems.
Today I lost my signal every 10 seconds and now I'm back and the camera isn't working at all.The app tells me I have to do a update.I allready had this update for a couple of weeks and everything was ok.
Three months now and it's still not fine with the Inspire

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44