Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I captured man tanning on top of a wind turbine

Wow interesting backstory... so now what , we all gotta be able to co exist with " drones " great footage no matter what :)

Reactions: GizaDog
Kinda crazy that I actually went to school at Portsmouth Abbey. I thought I recognized those green rooftops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause it is with the most fearful people would just look at your footage as to an someone seeking a level of privacy but was interrupted by a flying craft with camera on it.

Just look at all the headlines on your video. Viewers live are short term memory, catchphrase hoarding individuals.

Remember people mostly see a "glass half empty" about drones. We see it as great footage because we share a common interest. Others sees this as encroachment into one's level of privacy.

Give it a week and see if the person on the video will speak out about the incident but either way prosecuting lawyers will take that footage and twist it around just like what GMA has done.

We are out numbered. I am not chastising you at all. All I am saying is that whatever may come in this incident in the few weeks we would just need to "suck it up buttercup".

Last edited:
That is why we need to use something like this to turn it around. We know as pilots there are many more positive stores about drones and need to bring this out.

Using an event like this is perfect to this out and we are in talks to meet up with the guy on top to clear up this story.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08