Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

I have no idea what I'm doing..

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by DodgeP, Jul 25, 2015.

1. DodgeP

I'm a still photographer who recently got into drones about a month ago. Some footage from my Inspire 1 last weekend.

2. dspear237

Nice video!

3. MattRCGeeks

Yeah, I'd say it looks like you definitely know what you're doing ;)

4. Zaebal Manda

I am by no means an expert, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt: I think that your video's a great start, but as one does in photography, finding a new angle, or a different way to show something is also applicable in videography. Once you've made an opening shot, portraying a subject/scene, I find it helps to keep your viewers interest by trying to reveal new views or different perspectives of the same subject - or change subject. You can go over the top, as I have in the videos below (they are not submitted as examples of technical excellence or even acceptable videos - but they do illustrate what I'm trying to say). Be aware though, since I have no experience or qualifications my opinion is to be considered highly unreliable.

DodgeP likes this.
  5. Outta Control

Not bad for a first timer. My only suggestion as you move forward is watch for your craft to casting shadows and get accustomed and experiment with your editing software.

DodgeP likes this.